Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My academic advisor asked me to get a girlfriend

It's been a long time since i last blogged. Thank you all for supporting my blog.

Reasons why i don't blog that often:

  • I don't have internet connection.
  • I just moved.
  • Exams.
  • Some setbacks.

Anyway, few weeks ago i visited my FET academic advisor. This consultantion turned into something i didn't expect. I was expecting something like : "Urggh, do well, study hard, don't play play."

But instead he said, " Do you have a girlfriend?"
"No. Why?"
"I think it's good to have one. Couples can motivate each other in studies".
" Preferably an engineering girlfriend." he continued.

These days even qualified professionals recommends dating.
So much for my preferences.

4 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

We missed you Stan....Ya maybe you should go and find a gf :P

eyries said...

lolz... So how Stan? You said u're not in a rush... =) considering ur academic advisor told u 2 get a gf,.. What'll you do?

XD hahaha... Well, look on d brightside, he did round up what your gf should be, engineering... =)

all smiles ya~

Trystan said...

I don't want an engineering girlfriend.
Law students are mentally arousing.
Medical students sound sexy when they say words like: phlegm or saprophytic or some arm muscle's name.

lifej said...

Hey man,not choose a girl friend because she is in what faculty.Just choose a girl friend what u think in your heart.
it's nice to get a girl friend(i mean u),then can save u before ur mentally problem become more serious.haha....