Tuesday, November 22, 2005

As I was about to...

...blog something constructive today, a girl arched her back slightly, revealing a bit of her panties while sitting a row in front of me.

OKAY it's pink with green stripes. It's like those extra large panties that you get 3 pairs for RM10.

Initially I was going to blog about an incident where a girl fell right in front of me, hurting her right foot. I was in the proximity to reach out to grab her as she stumble right at my feet.
I just wouldn't reach out, since society always has it to be defensive-not reaching out to people in need.
OKAY she's hot, that's why. Imagine if I actually did something than just a mere sentence:
"Are you okay?" *looking sympathically*.
I guess it was the moment when she turned at looked at me with those soft dark eyes that I withdrew from initiating anything. Even her friends are hot. And they spoke English, which is a rare commodity these days.

Is life a result of our lack of initiative or our cowardice?

2 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

Yer....why do you peep at other gal's panties when you can get free show from your GF? Hahaha

houng said...

well, sometimes, it's just that in the moment we hesitated, and after that, it's just even harder to do something