Sunday, January 08, 2006

Welcome to the new year , asshole

I thought of writing about a new year resolution but the thought of how i began the new year kinda just made me thought of " Hey you know what... it sucks and there's not much to talk about how terrible it went". The year 2006, in a way welcomes you to the same routines and false hopes. It's like the year 2006 saying " Welcome asshole, here's to another year of torment and agony. Cheers to that!"

I remember how i saw the fireworks display through the drizzling rain. I remember how it reminded me of last year's Chinese New Year fireworks display. When you get old enough or seen enough of it, nothing is surprising anymore.

I never liked the idea of blogging about my personal life, it's like seeing your personal life flashed before your eyes in a lightly-fashioned way.

That's it for now.


I clipped my nails, empty the trash , sang numerous songs , read Electronics notes, checked my phone, ate chocolate and do things just to distract me from finishing this entry. I don't know why i procrastinated.

No comments: