Sunday, April 01, 2007

Nuffnang.com.my




After browsing through Kennysia.com, he wrote about a topic that took my interest and shot it to Mars.
Introducing Asia's first blog advertising community!

How it caught me in awe:

1. It's a community and a network. Just as word explains itself, the power of a network is awesome
2. From the creators of lengmou.blogspot.com. Enough said.
3. The Ads look cool. Got omph and coolness factor. I like. :)

Things that struck me like when Nuffnang uses terms like "Pay it Forward". Paying it Forward a refers to repaying the good deeds one has received by doing good things for other unrelated people. I first came across the term when a movie named Pay it Forward was aired.

I guess a world would be a better place if everyone just pay it forward. The grass would be greener , the sky bluer. Ok crap. But the moral sentiment in the idea of paying it forward really makes a difference. Okay, i just realised i obsessively used the word Paying it Forward that i made a word counter for it.

"Pay it Forward" WORD COUNTER: 6

4. You should sign up if you think your blog is worth it.
5. Stan said so.

So Cheers!

No comments: