Sunday, July 22, 2007

School Flower; School Grass

While a friend of mine join StarCeleb which is due to air starting September 2007 every Sunday 6.00pm on NTV 7.
I'm taking a part in a mini contest to win a mp4, a contest based on online voting themed:

Xiao Hua Xiao Zhao ( School Flower ; School Grass)

In the beginning, I didn't know I was in the line of joining this "pageant", but after some incomprehensible persuasion from a friend saying something like :" Join la join la, help me win PenSkin® , i agreed.

Soon after i knew i can win a mp4, so whack la. Little did i know it's a contest where you put up a picture of yourself and have people vote for you based on your physical appearance.
Something i never thought i would join in a lifetime. If it's a contest about general knowledge, can lah. But this, it's just so la-la.

Anyway, no point turning back now. I have to face 17 other candidates with honor!

So get yourselves registered and vote for me!

p/s: Graphic images ahead. The 18 candidates are just posers, in actual fact are not the sum up of MMU hottest guys.

No comments: