Monday, April 07, 2008

Miao Miao

A kitten got stranded in my house. And started meowing.

"Miao..Miao..Miao". As it goes emitting it's cry.

The thing is, it wondered in my house unknowingly that the house tenant(Stan) eats kittens.
It came in because the sliding glass door was open(with the inner gate closed of course). The sliding door was left partially open to allow fresh air to enter and not cute kittens.


While i was surfing net after a long study. It was then, it started meowing.
So i opened the sliding door wide, thinking that it was smart enough to find its' way out.
I was so so wrong.
It keep meowing under the aquarium , refusing to come out.

I had few solutions to rid the cat:
1. Kill it and make soup.
2. Lure it out with food.
3. Use penyapu to sweep it out from under the aquarium.

Sadly, i chose No.3.
Because it was practical. As i use the broom to sweep it out, it started hissing. And still hid under the aquarium. I gave up. I opened the sliding glass door even wider.

Eventually, it got out. The end. Somewhere in a parallel universe, Stan would just have used solution No.1 instead.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I only realized my darling is soo sweet when come to treat little small animals.hahah.. You definitely will not choose option 1. =)

kEnoVan said...

hey,I like your 1st solution...
Make "cat" soup...wahaha!!!
I wonder what kind of taste for "cat" soup...(just kidding!)

jane said...

i like your thinking. option 1 is the way to go! muahahahaha