Friday, July 04, 2008

Ruski


Ruski: Hello!

My name is Ruski. My 'Guardian' Stan is away for some outing, so today I'll take over a while to blog on his behalf. :)

Errm... I'm a very notty dog. I love to run around grabbing attention. That's the reason why there's a few pictures of me in this post cos I run around too fast that it blurs out the camera.
I hope that my English is stil comprehensable and hope the readers out there understands me. After all I'm just a dog. Dogs aren't suppose to write good English.



Ruski: I'm posing for the camera.



Ruski: My bunny ears pointing out.



Roll around.

Nothing much to write about. Seriously, all I do all day is Run around, eat, shit, sleep, run around, eat, shit, sleep, run around, eat shit, sleep, sleep again, shit, pee, shit, run around. And finally sleep. Then repeat for the same things the next day. Sigh.


Ruski: Hmmm...



Ruski:Zzz... Comfortable...




Ruski: Bye bye. Seeya around.

No comments: