Friday, September 30, 2005

Memoir

This picture was taken during CNY. I just got it from Deb a few days ago.
Isn't she pretty? *winks*
Miss you loads mate' .

I think I'm coming back during my holidays despite the event plannings (Outdoor Fest and Tryst Prom).
Initially I didn't want to go back, but i think i'll die from loneliness in Malacca.
Besides i can go back and visit CK, which is primarily the reason i go back everytime.
Maybe sentimental reasons. Oh and my new room is horrible despite the air-conditioning.
My holidays goes on until November so i have plenty of time to work on the events. I also wanted to date this girl (in Melaka) during my holidays, but heck people like CK and friends comes first. I can get her later. Grr.

1 comment:

Prince of Darkness said...

Sure you need to come back and visit me dude...or else there might no other chance that you can visit me any more when i am far far away...

Who is this gal you wanna date? I am so curious...