Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I hate my current room!


I'm moving out soon

Reasons:
- The bitch landlady barges in my room when I'm sleeping.
-No streamyx.

- The electricity trips over 200 times since i moved in.
( Avg. electrical trips per day : 4.5)
-small like a cell.
-Toilet.
-Dirty( no matter how much i clean, it's stil dirty )
-Very far from campus.

-Roomate.
-far away from friends, eateries and etc.
-and the list goes on.


What's holding me back:
-Feels responsible for roomate.

I don't really care about ethics. Screw him. I'm moving out.

2 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

SPAM SPAM SPAM, put the guard on...the spam will only makes ya happy for a while then back to normal again.

One Advice, if you think that the house doesn't suit you, move out. Who cares about your roomie? He can take care of himself, and if he's stuck to you, then ask him to move as well. Or else screw him...

Miri awaits your home coming dude. C ya on 14 Oct.

lifej said...

hey~~Just move out lar..ur housemate bigger than u(i mean body size..hehe..)u thought he don't know take care himself?u no need stuck with him in ur whole university life..
U having ur trip in Genting, right?hpe u have a wonderful holidays!!sorry for those days i didn't went out with u, i'm not purposely, it's because i'm busy with my final exam..i'll ask u out when i free in melacca and i promise..u can ask me out also,hehe..sorry~~
Keep in touch!!!