Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Finding 'that' tryst

What if one day, we put down all our feelings and attachments to our better half, all the memories and all the chemistry that bonds us in the first place,would we stil be able to say you love him/her?
Some might hold on and say yes they love you because:
They are insecure.
They are possessive.
They are overzealous.

The heart is always true, we all can't sense soemthing amidst when something has happened. That tiny whisper always tells you your coinscience, what's true and what's not.

I'm always a great believer of love,love compels us to real sacrifices not blind ones. If you don't love someone, don't drg on. It's nothing to do with responsibility. If that circle can't fit your square, find your square.
I'm willing to take great leaps cause I know, I have it in my hands. It's not a choice for others to make.

If you can't sort out your life, don't love.

1 comment:

jn said...

"If you can't sort out your life, don't love."

exactly my sentiments too.

but then again, how many deserve to love?
you?