Thursday, June 08, 2006

Going home

His innocent eyes looked into mine, I look away in fear he saw the evil in my eyes. I work up a smile then looked to the food set before me. His innocence is intense. I shy away.

I looked , gazed upon the horizon, in attempt to escape his gaze. Beyond the reaches of my sight, i see, of mostly ugly people. Occasionally of beautiful ones, but stil mostly ugly.

From my seat, i stared at the arrivals/departures board with red displays. My flight is rescheduled. I fly in 3 hours.

Interestingly, a married couple fights drawing the highlight of the airport. Something about their baby. Screamed the woman that looked like a slut went. The man marched off with their baby. Weee..weee..weee.. the woman went on and on.

Between the hours i waited. Again glancing away at the ugly people that pushes their trollies or at people pulling their luggage. Sometimes oogling at beauties in their well curved jeans.
That's about it that happens here.

No comments: