Monday, June 19, 2006

Bustling in they come

I was at my 'morning shrine' today holding up my cup of iced milo, and i saw this freak, 5 feet 6 inches tall i tell you, flipping through a booklet provided by the University. Like a lost lost sad sheep.

Sheesh! They are so many people. Nerve wrecking little bunch of them. I came to this conclusion cos' they came in the library like they needed air-conditioning so badly, like they would die without it.

Stop bumping into me! Maybe that's why i came up with a prejudment of them.

Into the library they come when they should just bake out in the sun or something.
Flooding walk ways of every kind, staggering around without a direction
Most of them look like geeks and looked lost. *Mek*

Okay, sherpherd is here to guild you about .
"Get out of the library and stop bumping into people !"

Maybe I'm becoming detached from them, that's why i think of it that way.
Last year's bunch was great! Why is it so different this time?
I recall I didn't look that dumb when i first came in either.

1 comment:

Prince of Darkness said...

Oi Junior lar...excuse them :P