Saturday, June 17, 2006

I knew i was back

Bus conductor: Mana tiket? (Where's your ticket?)
Me: *shows him the bus ticket*
Bus conductor: Mana tiket yang satu lagi ( Where's the other one?)
From his facial expression he thinks that i haven't paid the fare.
Me: Ini saja yang ada. Tadi sudah bayar. (This is the only ticket I have. I've paid already.)
Bus conductor: Pergi bayar kat driver sana! Bayar satu lagi! (Pay the other one at the driver)
Me: I already paid! *looking at him with sharp eyes*

I think the guy beside me paused momentarily to absorb the impact of the shock.
I proceed to look away from the bus conductor and he moves along.

The truth is the driver issues two tickets and didn't bothered to issue two tickets for me, since it didn't made any sense. I only knew they were two tickets issued when passengers that board the bus later had two tickets. Since i board the bus early.

The rudeness felt familiar, I knew then I was heading back to the life and starting the life that i knew so well.

2 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

So you paid twice for the ticket? Hmm maybe you should screw him. Next time make sure that you get the ticket after you've paid.

Trystan said...

of course i didnt pay for it the second time, siao meh. Wa mana zai got another ticket la.