Monday, June 19, 2006

To where yachts cruise by



"Welcome to Marina Bay!" says a big brown sign as i cherished my last few precious moments back home before I journey back to the west. This post comes a little late as CK is eager to get his hands on these photos.


^o^

That's about the reaction when I first saw the place. The place is really like Circular Quay in Sydney minus the colors and splendor.


I felt so free like the seagulls that flew alongside the car that we strode in. Cruising down the lanes that felt so free.



Simply breathtaking. After a few short moments with CK. A security officer came and said:" Boss, jangan main sini."
Okay, we weren'y playing. Apparently we were restricted area. By the way, if i were your boss, I'll kick your sorry ass.


I look better than you.

He went out of the picture for a while. After a while, i looked around to check where he was so i could take more pictures.
Boats and more boats.







A large anchor, which reminds me of the cross.





And there he was shaving and patting his dog's ass. Okay that didn't sound natural.
Let me re-phrase that, he was shaving his hair while putting his hand somewhere near his dog's ass. Okay that didn't quite come out right. Look who's playing now huh?

1 comment:

Prince of Darkness said...

Ooooo finally the posts is up. Well of coz I dun look good in the pictures coz I didn't even prepare myself for photo taking :P

Just woke up ler...didn't even do anything to my hair...gosh