Thursday, June 08, 2006

unfocused thoughts

I'm feeling bored. Being in a computer lab don't feel that great either. CK is beside me in the lab.
3 days into my holidays back home, I'm already feeling bored of it. Well not that I've met all my friends and really went shopping or sight seeing or anything. Not that is boring or anything. I attended my first wedding yesterday. Really ceremonious, sweet and romantic.

Since I'm online now. I'll do something rather than my 'check email only' routine. Browsing through friendster by the way is sick. So i don't do that shit. People that browse through friendster is sick. If i was to browse through. People i meet mostly came with names like Siew siew or xin xin or hui yin or duffus. Mostly la la names. The ah beng's names would be like ah beng , ah seng, mike, eric, KNS or something near to it, like KNNCCB.

To-do-list #1:
Create a fictional character

Perferably female, if you're bored you could shag her in your bedroom later.

Names like Jess or Evelyn won't work. It doesn't bring out THAT character i want. She has to be more like me.
I'm thinking..hmmm.. Vans.
Yes that would do. It has a nice ring to it too.You have to say it while raising your right eyebrow.

---

We were having our online chatting session in the very same computer lab. I look across to her. She looks as though she doesn't know me or she's too busy to look up. I would never know for sure. She always has this mysterious outlook while firing away on the keyboard whilst chatting to me. Conversation we have were usually rapid. Rapid unrelated topic changes usually end up with something interesting worth talking about.

---

She looked up finally with her bright eyes, slightly squinting them to act all philosophical and stuff. Beckoning me to go off for movies or shopping.
Anyway, Vannessa M. Tang (Vans) and I are good buddies. She has to be chinese, so her surname is Tang.
She is my alter ego during waits and idleness. And M. stands for Middle-name.


I find that talking a fictitious character more interesting than talking to a real person.

Sometimes I use Vans to live my dreams... sometimes I use her to bounce off thoughts and ideas. In this case, I use her to replace the real person who I shared this outting with.
---

More coming soon...
Next episode: To-do-list #2

1 comment:

Prince of Darkness said...

Stop having fun with other people names la dude. Their parents name them not themselves, except their first name who might come from themselves :)