Monday, June 26, 2006

Looking into the mirror

Lately, I’ve heard people saying I appear to be the serious stan and this was not the case years ago because I was the happy-go-lucky one! I think too much these days, deep stuff too so forgive the quiet appearance. I still know how to have a good time. It just waits to be unleashed at the right moment ;)

Besides what I’ve said so far, I count myself as a good friend, son and boyfriend (when there is a girlfriend!). I love taking care of the people closest to me and I am there for them whenever they need me.

I value and cherish my family very much because they’re the ones that keep me grounded in this crazy world we call life and are the only ones I know will love me unconditionally despite what I do.

I love my close friends because they are wonderful and are my rocks. Through it all, I’m pretty laid back and enjoy every second of life that is thrown at me.

1 comment:

Prince of Darkness said...

Yo dude, posting from Sg here :P Stan serious? Hmm dun think so. But then U r definately better than the last time I saw U. Not as stress out, besides got good news wor...pass all e subject, so why can't it be happy-go-lucky? Haha that can be a charm as well u know ;)