Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Baby



Baby, It's hard to describe, in just a few paragraphs, the love and a friendship that grew beyond expectation and remarkably beyond our wildest imagination.

We became almost inseparable. Rarely a day went by, and never a week, without spending intensive amounts of time together. I will always cherish you my laopo and be ever loving to you. You are the best and im ever proud of you. Baby, you light up my day by just a simple smile. Laopo, you have truly touched my heart and soul.


Baby, you are my lover, my best friend, my partner and companion for life .Im in love with you always.
Together we build our dreams and memories together ya ^^!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lao gong~~~, u really have touched my heart.. i love you with all my heart baby.. sorry for fussy sometimes, n hope u can forgive about it... miss ya ~! muax ~

Prince of Darkness said...

Wow, now I have found Stan to be different eh. Elicia, guess U have a great influence on him eh...

Guess no one will b saying tat I am 'rou ma' any longer eh. :)