Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'll be your strong back and missing you

Dear, as you read this, i just want you to know that everything is going to be okay.

These few days, just hold to the ones you care and believe in yourself. As i write this, I'm not sure what you feeling, but i know something has gave you pressure. And your condition is not so good now. Just remember babe, i will be there for you and listen to you. Listen to all your pain.
I'll be the man to understand and love you with all my heart!



Just do the things you want to do, and go out for a walk. Things will be okay. Maybe the thought of you going Cyberjaya has scared you. Im not sure, but always believe that im there for you.

I love you Elicia Chong Wai Yaen.

Muacks,
Your angel of light and happiness.


Signed with love,
Stan.
-12.40am 31 Oct 2006

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am very sorry if i did anything wrong to hurt you. and i really did it. i am very very sorry here, everything you do had touched my soul. thank you baby.. love u always ~