Tuesday, June 03, 2008

All Geared up!

Today went for a movie with Lex. When we reached the cinema entrance, we saw that there's not much movies to watch today. Initially we intended to watch Kungfu Panda. But that movie won't reach the silver screens until mid June. So we watched:

The Superhero Movie. A very hilarious movie.


The movie is mostly based on the parody of Spiderman. Go watch it!
Pro: Very funy and witty.
Con: Very short movie. Which is worth it cos i only paid Rm6 to watch the movie.


The day before i checked my wardrobe and decided that i have not enough formal shirts. Since some of the formal shirts are short-sleeved. And i don't want to wear short-sleeved formals for Orientation.
So i bought this:


RM54.50 An okay buy.

Bought it at Padini Concept Store in Dataran Pahlawan. Ironically I was just at the store 2 days ago, and i didn't thought of buying anything. So with that added to my collection, I'm ready for Orientation!

P/S: I still have to get my hair cut.

No comments: