Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yellow 10


Stan, Sue Yin, Alexander, Eng Siong.


A few weeks ago, after grueling hours of OC camp and work, I was assigned to the group Yellow 10. Initially i wanted to be in Red Group,because when i was in Alpha i was in Green, then a year later i was a Green Mobile OC(G3), and the year after that i was a Green Mobile OC(G4) again.
During 2006 I was banned from being an OC because of organizing a prom which was not inline with STAD guidelines. 2007 I was a Yellow Mobile OC(Y7).
This year i wanted to stop OC for good, so i wanted Red. You know, just like the traffic lights, Green-Green-Green-Yellow-Red. So it's almost like symbolic.

Despite the sudden changes I enjoyed my time in Yellow and my group (Y10).
There I met:



Yellow 10 Members.



Wan Hwa, Ching Peng, Stan and Christina.


Wan Hwa, Ching Peng and Stan.


Ten Ten Ten Ten Ten Yellow Ten!
Ten Ten Ten Ten Ten Yellow Ten!
Who's the best? Yellow Ten!


The Girls' group doing "Save the Martian."



The Guys' group preparing for the egg drop.






Ling Yen, Ying Meing, Christina.



Yellow Ten(Y10)!

3 comments:

Ashleyteng said...

aiyok! why the sorak same as my group one?! i was in yellow 10 last year and that was our sorak worrr... ten ten ten ten ten yellow ten! i still remember de.....
hehe XD

Anonymous said...

i was in yellow ten too, 3 years back. Our sorak was far more creative then. Lolz.

Trystan said...

Yay! we are all the the yellow 10 alumi. Haha
The cheer is all done by themselves. I just told them must have at least the word yellow ten in the cheer and oversee them only.