Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Love, Lies, and Gnomes

Its Tuesday. A long waited day. As my mind suspended with hazy thoughts as of early this morning. The day seem to brighten up as it went along.
Went for a sponsorship and marketing "spree" to hunt down sponsors for the up coming Grab! issue by neXus.Well its about publishing advertisments or exposure article for the companies.
Guess what? I was the only one that got the cash flowing in today. Great accomplishment!
Evening came fluttering by before i could get a decent 40 winks.

The long anticipated Christian Fellowship gathering.
Turned out more than i expected. It was really a mesmerising experience for me that evening.
I finally found my Spiritual Home.God bless.
We did 4 CG( Care Group) performances:
Singing, games, and a story presentation( FOS-Fruit of Spirit), and the hilarious puppet show!
Thank you all for making that night a memorable one.Special thanks to Samuel Yau, Justin Lee and Joash Yap.

It stil lingers within me-the laughter and tears of joy.

No comments: