Saturday, January 29, 2005

Shine We Are

After the Japanese Culture Performance Nite, the dance troupe established for that nite decides to go on. We are now call *Spark*. Previously *Spark* members are people from different talent backgrounds grouped together under a common purpose-dance.
I myself have 3 years of stage dancing with a high-school dance school coaching experience.While others represented gymnastics at at national levels, national cheerleading squad (male) and even people that just have the vibe for dancing.
The name *Spark* comes from BoA-Spark. Most of *Spark* members can dance any number of BoA dances.
*Spark* focuses on J-Pop and korean hip-hop dances.



The upcoming event for *Spark* is to participate in MMU Talentime. To the finals *Spark*!
On a personal conquest , im perfecting my dance steps in BoA's-Shine We Are and Spark.
Oh not forgetting i have to perform for CK during CNY. Now im just thinking on which dance to perform.

1 comment:

daph said...

Sorry for bothering...
This is not a comment actually...
I really wana learn BoA's Shine We Are! dance steps. >.<
But it's hard for me to follow them.. Mind giving me any tips or stuffs? So I can learn them easier?
Please...