Thursday, January 20, 2005

table no. 58

i awoke to the blissful morning, the only thing amist was feeling healthy for the day. -Food poisoning- . Long story short: It's pain saking.

I recall vaguely of the day's passing events.
Missed a photo taking session with Fiona's friend Stephanie at the japanese exhibition.Sometimes you felt that between two individuals there's this lil' intersection of fate. Just a slight swept and it passes us by.To be exact thats what i felt while looking at the outline of the sun through the sills of my fingers of my right hand.The outer contour of glare transpire into reddish orange upon my hand.
It was high noon when i realised it-it was too late.

*****

Well on the bright side i got showers of compliments from Ms. Noor Watee. Stating the obviously, i felt good. Buts it's like a sedative drug of momentarily tranquilizing effects, a temporary soothe.
While caught myself in an abstracted musing; a daydream of a well seized time that would change the tides of time: where as table no. 58 would be easily in my grasp for Impressions.
A table for 4. In the midst of well-lit chandeliers, the sensation of perceiving light of dancing illuminations with music rhythmically playing in the background, eyes
of my date-eyes that danced with merriment.

Slowly i rouse. It was meant to be- table no. 58 was sold out. me, Renee, CM and maY was bound to settle for table no. 71
*sigh*
it becomes clear like purified water forming a sediment.

*****

I guess my day was a series of ups and downs. Met someone new! *drum rolls* It is none other than : Siti ,i must say she's friendly and full of initiatives. Initially didn't turned out as expected. I guess i had something stuck in my throat...No no... its the sickness. That explains all of it.
Got back home, puked.
Agonising few hours of torment, fed myself despite the weakening presence bestowing me. Walked in the chilled wind with drizzles buying food.
To be showered by rain gently in fine, mistlike drops. The air perfumed like where it takes me back moments to the time in Taiping. Moisten with fine drops: I endured.

Being the quote fetish i am, i remembered a quote in contemptuous
defiance of the fact that i had spilt cold porridge over my bed and shirt.
"Each day is a mountain that must be climbed; with courage each step
gets easier."

As the day ends:
Darkness settled over the fields. Dust settled in the roads.Another day it is.
Sleep overtakes me.

No comments: