Friday, May 30, 2008

Empty

I lay awake for 2 hours or maybe more, on my bed trying to sleep. I can't.
Thoughts just keep flowing through my head. Thinking about the past, present and future.
Just laying there until i see the tinge of daybreak dawning upon my window.

Questions, uncertainty, doubts filled my mind.
If i could alter the past. I guess I won't be in this situation now.
What would happen to me now, if all things went well.

I felt the lost of words.
I tried praying and meditating, it didn't worked.
I feel hollow inside and empty within.

Guess I'll play a round of DotA to tire myself to sleep.
Yes, Stan plays DotA. So typical of teenage boy right.
Stan becomes typical.

I need a beacon of light to get me out of this crisis...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear I am sad to know you are in the very bad mood even you should enjoy your holiday now.

I really hope to solve every single problem with you and listen to your heart.

Of course, I will support you silently at behind. I would like to be the woman that support and encourage you always.

I love you,Stan.