Sunday, May 25, 2008

Holiday resolution list

Since it's the holidays, I shall make a resolution to utilize my time.

It's been a long time since I have such free time.

The resolution list:

1. I'll brush up on my singing, today alone I have been downloading songs from Chris Daughtry 's and 张栋梁's album.

2. Manage my club to its former glory. So much is not done in the club in the past few months. With the new intake and the club registration day coming in a few weeks,I better prep up with the other committees to make the club a happening and productive club.

3. Have more rest. During the past few weeks, I've been studying into the wee hours of the night because of exams. It’s time to catch up with sleep. Zzz...

4. Pray more. Strengthen my spiritual faith.

5. Clean house. With those morons out of my house, I can now clean my house properly without their dumb stuff and “trophies” in the way. Update: House cleaned.

6. Expand my network. It has suffered a major setback. It’s high time do some networking and go out to make new friends and strengthen old ones.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh resolutions for holidays!! Darling sure can fulfill all your resolutions lists! love you =)