Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've finished my exams

Yay!

I'm aiming to blog around 20 more entries this holiday to make the grand total of 200 posts on this blog. I call it 'The 200 Entries Milestone'. Speaking of which if i achieve it, it's an average of 4.88 entries a month.

I've started blogging since January 2005. Now is May 2008. It's been a long 3 years and 5 months since i started finding-tryst. My foundation course group mates used to urge me to blog but i didn't venture into the blogosphere until 2005. I remembered that i wanted to start blogging at the year 2004, but at that time i was quite caught up with organizing events and dancing.

At that time, we used to do dance practice from 9pm-330am in campus for an upcoming event, and been doing that for weeks. Right after the performance night, i just felt an empty void. It's just like all the fast paced world of organizing and dance just instantly stopped. It was then i ventured into blogosphere...

Thinking back to those days and where I am now, i saw many things that the blogosphere has to offer. It isn't like today's blogosphere, where it's all about the cash and the bling. People actually wrote meaningful things even without pictures. Today,it's all Ads to cash in their accounts and no content. Boo!

From those years back,
I've seen Lengmou became Nuffnang.
I've seen Xiaxue, from a whiny bitch became a tv star, still a bitch though.
I've seen Kennysia, from a fat wimp became a star.

Kenny started blogging on January 2005
Stan started blogging on January 2005
See the relation? If only i held onto blogging more or posted pictures of me resembling Xiaxue, i would have became a st..(ahem).

Haha.

Sadly,
All my friends that blogged in those days have stopped blogging.

1 comment:

Camille said...

20 more entries... Mr. Stan, make sure okay. average an entry per day, make sure u don waste my energy click on this link and get the same old thing.