Thursday, March 31, 2005

*Flutters by*

Ever browsed through someone else's blog recently?
This is what i've noticed :

Blog entries with really tiny fonts.
Blog entries with eye-straining colours, colours often differ from each entry.
Blog entries with ridiculous UPPER CASES and lower cases.

To further strengthen my claims. They go something like this :
Eg:
bLesSed NeW yeAR evRyonE!!!!
Saturday 01.01.05 [1:42 am]

There's even more :
Dot fetishes and poor punctuation.
Eg:
" ..............?!?! "

Here's my favourite :
Blogs with fancy cursors.
Blog entries that have lyrics. Some claim that they're the lyricist of the song.
Blog entries with jap titles or content.
Eg:
"Konichiwa everyone..." ( The terminology for this is : act jap )

Cheesey phrases :
They start their entry by writing

"Dear Diary, i've gone through the most humiliating moment in my life- I've crapped in my pants *whimpers* "
-Anonymous blogger-
Wednesday 12.08.04 [10:54 pm]

You think only paper diaries are the only thing that keeps your secrets these days?
Come on,people are reading.

Anonymous blogger: "Ahh...I've been exploited!"



No comments: