Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Crimson Ceiling

Talentime is over. *Spark* goes on dancing. More dance contracts- College Festival, Camp Fire, alpha -nite,some kiddie camp at Catholic High. Who else wants to see my belly wobble?

Anyway.

After two weeks learning up a new dance and practising for talentime and getting screwed backstage after revealing some flesh, i think its time to say we should also look at cockroaches in a different light when we next find one in our bathroom.

Bickering with a bitch that technically explains the fundamentals of "how-you-should-not-reveal-too much-flesh".It simply amuses me how people follow the rules so pathetically.They also think they are from The Censorship Board of Malaysia.Believing that you can execute every rule out of the book is like believing you can shag the tooth fairy
.

And so
my path in life is paved by consequences. I know I can always look back and tell myself that I made many right decisions and choices including shoving my two cents up that bitch's @$$.

No comments: