Friday, June 17, 2005

Ass.u.me.

Stop assuming. Assume is making an Ass out of you(U) and me. Ass.u.me.

I'm really busy these days. I'm busy with academic, loan and club matters.
Being a Vice President of a club and the Human Resource and Public Relations of an organization is busy.
I know it's an understatement, well i'm contesting for the 'Understatement of the Year 2005' with the verse: "I'm really busy."
Last year's winner of 'Understatement of the Year 2004' was a convict, when interrogated and asked of details by police, he simply said: " I didn't do it."

Well don't assume that i don't have time for you. I'm off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya ya ya..that what i knew about u!!a big big big busy engineering student!!haha....
discussion,online meeting,christian fellowship,gathering,yum cha at night....isn't it called busy??