Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Templated Introduction

The naked truth is out: These days i've been cutting and pasting a lot of e-mails and messages.

People has been asking me the same things.
About my details, my age, hometown, the introductory matters. I'm tired of explaining.

I prefer it simple, no questions. We are who we reflect to the world. I am still the same me, i still hold strong to my principles and beliefs-simple and full of depth.
I still have the same reference experiences that sculpted who am i today.

If i had the chance, i'll tape my introduction and have it played when an introduction is indeed.
All i have to do is switch sides from side A to side B and look at my watch while shaking my head of the tediosity.

I'm still the life philosopher, searching and exploring new depths.
I'm still the individualist, for being myself amidst the circumtances.
I'm still the lover, the love of life that is.

1.People ask : " Do you have a girlfriend? "
I ask: " How far has the apple fall from the tree? "

*Note:
-an "Apple" (individual) that hasn't fall too far from the
Tree (origin).
-"hasn't fall too far" means a person that hold strong to his/her believes and stand firm on their principles of life.

2.People ask: " Where are you now? I want to meet you."
I ask: " What's the most significant thing you did in life? "

I don't have to make an impression when i'm telling my life's tale. It is who i am.
I'm no superhero that hunt down villains in dark alleys and bring justice to the community.
I never participanted in orgies and bubble parties.
I don't own a record company and studio.

But i'll tell you this, I have wonderful and the best of friends, people that made me who i am today.
I'm loved even though i don't have a girlfriend.
I strive for possibilities and live life with a purpose.
I have a dream; a simple idea.
"A man's mind stretch to a new idea never goes back to its original dimension."

---
Read also :
In my own words

3 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

How you wish you can tape everything like a detective while doing a post-mortem eh? There's an old say "Ask and you shall be given". Without posting question to you, how on earth will that person know who you are and know you more? I do face the problem you faced, esp when you are at a dinner and different people asking the same question to you. Sometimes really 'answer till sian lor', nothing can be done. If you don't answer, they will think that you are rude. Sometimes it's just hard to be human.

Anonymous said...

no wor..i don't think that u re tiring of explain it..why u re here..where u came from..n u can repeat it too..izit called tiring??

I also prefer it simple,but if my frens didn't asking me this and that..then i will annoying that is it i done something wrong??so if ppl keep asking u this and that,thats mean they are care for you..n u got a place inside their heart..

every1 love their life..n who re commited suiside just because they are can't go through their problem..

Anonymous said...

Hi all!. Alone on Valentine's Day? [url=http://tetatetdating.tripod.com]Live adult chat[/url] Find sex partner in your area! Free offer
for fun