Saturday, June 11, 2005

The O.C.


For the past 2 weeks i've been preparing for the Orientation Committee(O.C.) Camp and The Orientation Week. Here you see me as the mobilization OC of Green 4.

Group Green 4 and me during a sharing session.


Green 4's representative Aaron Kong during a game, with me looking on from the crowd.

Our group cheer goes like this:

We are all the Green best
aaha aaha
Mighty mighty Green best aaha
We got the way~~~ We got the way~~~

Everybody say!

We are all the Green best
aaha aaha
Mighty mighty Green best aaha
We got the way~~~ We got the way~~~

Go Green 4!

Green 4!




Orientation Nite and Sports Carnival.

These days have been really awarding for me to see my group steadily progressing enthusiastically during orientation week. I really enjoyed this time as much as my group did. Green 4 is the best!

For more pictures visit http://nexus.mmu.edu.my

3 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

After all those tiring day of yours becoming the Orientation Committee, it will be my turn next in July. I'm invited to help up to become the SOAR Advisor 2005. So seems like I can't have my honey moon in Kuching for a longer period ah. In order to have a better CV, I need to participate this time. No more escape for me. It's all my fault to be such a great helper :(

Prince of Darkness said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
houng said...

swell