Friday, May 20, 2005

Feeling like a sheep

For the first time in many years, time seems to be slower-very much slower. I slept for 4 hours and it felt like 8. For once, i didn't think of much. No exams, no worries, no complications.
I've been grazing off lush meadows and soft pastures.

Anyway

I've not been blogging well these days.
Factors:
#1 -I'm not using my own computer to blog
#2 - I've no picture editors
#3 - No privacy

The next you know, someone might be standing behind me while i blog. It's like you're in a toilet cubicle with men closely standing behind you. I almost can feel their genitalia grazing up my @$$. I couldn't pee, i mean blog.

What if you're were peeing half way and a huge man stands over you and you could see his shadow in the reflection of your urine. I think you could become flaccid and would suppress that pee and zip up your pants and walk away.

But you can't. You're being handled like a sheep. Like in New Zealand where the farmer stucks his sheep into the fence and start unzipping his pant and hence screwing the sheep.

Everytime when you hear a zipper being undone, you know it's coming for you.

2 comments:

houng said...

yea, and the zipper too

Prince of Darkness said...

There are many ways you can get your own privacy dude. Choose the perfect time when no one is at home to blog. Then no one will be eying on you while you are doin something private. It's like when you are making love, you will go to an abandoned place to do it or, you will wait till everyone's off to somewhere or asleep.