Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I shall blog as a girl

Today, i shall blog as a girl.
The other day, i was at this shoe sale at Vincci. I had my bright pink flaunty shirt ,cream-coloured top and retro 70's design flimsy bag. And i knew the guys outside the store waiting for their girlfriends were checking me out. *Hehehehe(cutesy laugh)* I thought to myself. That's like a big feminine ego boost for me and men have to feed my ego. I knew i was prettier than those b!tches that tried that black flat sandals
that i was eager to try on. Off i went trying most of the slippers in Vincci for an hour.

Oh.. By the way, i don't like flats, i like heels, so i headed to Nose. There i stood in front of the store being greeted by a salesgirl with a plastic grin smeared with cheap lipstick. "Welcome~!" she said.
Yeah right, like you mean that. And don't look so solemn when you're not greeting a customer. It's like you're at a funeral and you ask someone beside you : "Is Orlando Bloom on Fashion TV tonight?" Please.. Mr. Bloom won't smile for you if you looked that forlorn. Be smiley a little bit lah.

I've met some girls that don't like to be described as " Good and naive". They want people to think they are tough cookies, feisty women. Actually they are just gentle as mild soap.
Anyway, my cellphone began to rang, it was from my boyfriend. He asked me, when do i want to meet up.
I began to be fickle. "In 30 minutes, no.. 45 minutes, oh make that 1 hour", i said. I began to hear notions of agitation, it was something like " Com'on girl , make up your mind!"
So i played the " Wait 4 Me Game" on him.
Oh.. How i love men for waiting up on me, makes me feel more attractive. Beg for me...
I think men should be decisive and full of initiatives, so that I'll just sit in for the ride and say " Don't know." while pouting my lips.

I'm such a b!tch today.

3 comments:

houng said...

nice bitchin', inspired by someone?

Trystan said...

Impersonating a typical blondie here. lols. i forgot to add the broken fingernail and parting of lips while putting on mascara part.
Oh and do i look fat in the mirror?
*checks out own butt*

VickieVic said...

Cute Stan, real cute =P