Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Tryst






Picture speaks more than words. Places of tryst of my previous girlfriend.

I have an idea for these pictures.
I've been interested in photography ever since my younger days.
I was thinking of making my photography masterpiece titled "Finding-tryst".

Title: Finding-tryst®
Theme: Places of trysts.
Concept: Simple yet full of depth.
Patent: Pending.
Description: It's a collection of places of trysts, arranged in a way that the outcome of it looks like a heart-shaped pictorial. It implicits a deeper and mysterious meaning behind each picture.
Just a place that tells a thousand tales. Memories and flickers of passion captured in a frame of time.
It's my way to explicit my art and encourage creativity.
It's also about love. My way of showing the world that it can be a better place through contribution of creativity, arts and love.

Would you guys like your pictures featured in my masterpiece? Email me pictures of your places of tryst.

No comments: