Sunday, May 29, 2005

Vampire Trystan



I wanted to be a werewolf, but it turned out they made me a vampire.
Thanks to W.C.Tan for the Magic:The Gathering Card featuring me.
Wicked.

I shall tell you a tale, for as you hear it you might believe it that what I am about to tell has the veracity that is adherence to the truth. Merely corroborative detail but believe it as I intend to give an artistic verisimilitude.
In the Middle Ages, The knight Trystan, nephew of the King Mark of Cornwall who (according to Arthurian legend) fell in love with his uncle's bride,Iseult, after they mistakenly drank a love potion that left them eternally in love with each other. Trystan was later betrothed to a member of the royal family.
That knight was me. As i say 'was' because it has been long gone, as now i live amongst mortals in my urban existence searching for my reasons to be.
Ever searching for the perfect match, the anima- Iseult.

In modern days, Trystan means:
Trys·tan
n.
1. A derivation of Tryst and Stan.
2.Tryst + Stan = Trystan (My blog name)
[syn: Try me.]

As my days past, bygones of youth, i find myself present in modern times. Often i came by modern linguistics, like when someone spells a verse with a "k" because spelling words inkorrectly is totally kool TO THE MAX.
A modern strategy, these cunning linguist marketers use to deceive kids that listen to hip-hop Hebrew and eat "I'm Lovin' It" McDs with notions of targeting ethic streotypes( Blacks). Yo'all niggars out there diggin' it? (the final 'g' in any word is tragically unhip.)


Pondered upon my own solitude and reflection, despite all the circulating social stigmas and mental deteriorations.

" Where are you? "
-Master of the Coven

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good evening, thanks for dropping by my blog.

Have a good one.

houng said...

maybe we're all here for all the time it takes until we can find our solace, in the arms of those we are meant to be with, all waiting for our tryst, or waiting to for a sign, all the while preparing ourselves unknowingly