Saturday, May 21, 2005

Let's share a tale

A friend Vickie asked me "Did anything crazy before?"

About a year and a half ago, i was at a dare. Tarriq and Ashiq, my previous housemates dared me to drink whiskey and ate durians.
Don't try this at home.

My skin turned utterly red. I didn't remember what i said or did then. I just remember that i said :
" Mann.. i look good with that red skin tan."
I didn't remember crashing through the ceiling.
I didn't remember almost getting electricuted.
I didn't remember proposing to a girl.

I did remember to force the stuff out before i burn my liver.
I did remember they saying, "We won't tell anyone."
I did remember the girl giving me odd looks after that.

Just for the record , actually i did remember the things i said i didn't remember.
Memory sticks. ( I have elephantine memory)

I guess it's upon personal perceptions to measure the scales of craziness. For one, i'm not crazy. So sue me, i'm a mediocre in craziness. I still have the scar on my right arm from the crash. The bliss of my younger days.
I live today knowing that days like that won't come to pass again.

So what's your tale?

2 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prince of Darkness said...

'drink whiskey and ate durians'

Since you already know that it's being prohibited and yet you still do it? Hmm but at least you prove that the theory is true. I wonder how you looked like at that time. Any pictures? How’s the feelings neway? Spinning?